As a health care professional and holder of the Pedicure Podiatry State Diploma, the podiatrist is THE specialist concerning the health of your feet.
They carry out a complete Podological Assessment, taking into account your medical history, your morphology and your activity level. This clinical examination is carried out thanks to a next generation technical platform (dynamic barometric video analysis on treadmill).
Following on from this, they can, if necessary, make your own orthopedic insoles (orthoses) there and then.
These plantar orthoses are intended to correct, limit or compensate for a static disorder or damage located:
- on the foot (flat foot, cavus foot, valgus foot, varus foot, hallux valgus, claw-toe, Haglund’s syndrome…).
- in the tibial segment (genu valgum, genu varum, patella syndrome, meniscus injuries, unstable and painful ankle …).
- at spine level (slight scoliosis or habit scoliosis, leg length inequality).
Orthopedic insoles contribute to the treatment of:
- Various tendinitis (Achilles tendinitis, posterior tibial tendinitis, fibular tendinitis, goose foot tendinitis, gluteus medius tendinitis, etc.).
- Morton’s syndrome or neuroma.
- Plantar fasciitis and calcaneal spur.
- Growth-linked osteochondritis (Sever’s disease, Osgood-Schltatter disease).
- Cutaneous and ungual pathology (corns, calluses, hyperkeratosis, under-nail hematoma, ingrown toenail, phlyctene).
- Circulatory pathology (improves return circulation).
Orthopedic insoles can also improve the stride or increase comfort in a shoe.
The orthopedic insoles are made on site at the Tourville paramedical practice and are given to you at the end of the consultation.
Why should you take care of your feet?
Often underestimated, poor health of the feet can have a serious impact on the health of the patient and trigger pain in the back, hip or knee. The podiatrist-posturologist helps to reduce these pathologies thanks to orthopedic insoles.
For diabetic patients, it is essential to consult a podiatrist to prevent any foot pathology.
How much does a consultation at the podiatrist cost?
Vincent Demongeot is a certified podiatrist and a national health service practitioner.
Upon medical prescription, your orthopedic insoles are entitled to a refund through the social security system and your health insurance.
- Consultation and podiatric assessment: 30 euros.
- Pair of orthopedic insoles (plantar orthoses): from 145 euros to 160 euros.
You can book by calling us Monday to Friday on +33 (0)1 47 05 19 62 from 8.30 am to 8pm, and Saturday from 8am to 1pm, or online by clicking on the button below